RENO — As business leaders and involved citizens in the Reno area, a number of Allstate exclusive agency owners were recently designated as Allstate Premier Service Agents for 2012.
Bestowed upon less than one-third of Allstate’s agency force, this designation is presented to Allstate agents for their commitment to putting the customer at the center of the agency’s work.
The Premier Service Agency designation were awarded to Allstate agency owners who consistently demonstrated excellence in delivering an accessible, knowledgeable and personal customer experience, and in achieving outstanding business results. Local agents included:
• Richard Allen of the local office at 414 S. Rock Blvd. Sparks NV 89431
• Mark Kerber of the local office at 716 H St. Sparks, NV 89431
• Michelle Terelak of the local office at 15 Eagle Canyon #104
Sparks, NV 89441
• David Hoopengardner of the local office at 760 Mays Blvd. #4
Incline Village, NV 89451
• Ramie Pratt of the local office at 2321 Kietzke Ln. Reno, NV 89502
• Gene Gardella of the local office at 6121 Lakeside Dr. 210 Reno, NV 89511
“Our agents earned this designation because they are outstanding performers and active participants in the community,” said Field Senior Vice President Denis Bailey.
Allstate employees, agency owners and the corporation provided $28 million in 2011 to thousands of nonprofit organizations and important causes across the United States.