WASHINGTON — National Small Business Week events in Washington, D.C., start on Sunday, with the first of several forums/town halls that are open to anyone who wishes to attend, either in person or via a live online webcast.
The free sessions include:
• A town hall with SBA Administrator Karen Mills on why small businesses are good for the long-term health of any economy.
• A social media forum on best practices for putting new media tools to work for small businesses.
• An exporting forum on how SBA can help businesses find customers abroad.
• Federal contracting.
• Selling to large companies.
• Business matchmaking with major corporations and government agencies.
To register to attend, find more information on the live webcast or for a detailed schedule of events and speakers, visit the National Small Business Week website at www.NationalSmallBusiness Week.com.