To date, five people have scheduled appointments with Elections Division.
• Ira Hansen, Assembly District 32: 8 a.m. today in Carson City
• Delmar Leatham, Assembly District 36: 9 a.m. today in Las Vegas
• Tom Grady, Assembly District 38: 10 a.m. today in Carson City
• Pete Goicoechea, Assembly District 35: 10 a.m. today in Carson City
• Sherry Brooks, U.S. Senate: 1 p.m. today in Carson City
Candidate filing for non-judicial offices on the 2012 ballot closes at 5 p.m. March 16. Candidates can still schedule appointments with the Elections Division by calling 684-5705 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Appointments are not mandatory and scheduled on a first-call, first-served basis. Candidates who drop in to file without an appointment might have to wait until a filing officer is available.
To be notified of candidate filings, subscribe to the secretary of state’s “eNotification” system to receive. The “eNotification” button is located on the lower left of the homepage, www.nvsos.gov.